WHY PREFER THIS COURSE?
Shiksha IAS Academy is not a coaching centre but it’s a kind of training centre where we teach students how to internalise concepts, instead of spoon feeding them everything
We run our course in 4 phases:
- Phase 1: We complete our syllabus from basics and then approach to advance level. We provide Mock test hand-outs before starting of every class. After covering of topics, we ask students to solve that mock test. If they do successfully, then only we consider that students understood class topics well, otherwise we run extra class by arranging appointment with particular subject expert.
- Phase 2: Here we give complete focus on Prelims only by providing multiple revisions and mock tests.
- Phase 3: Here we give complete focus on Mains only by providing multiple revisions and mock tests.
- Phase 4: Under this phase, we provide interview guidance and mock interview.
This course includes classroom program for the preparation of entire IAS Exam syllabus till the candidate gets one rank in UPSC final result
- Our study materials are prepared by our previous year’s toppers only under the guidance of our excellent faculty.
- Every new batch is provided with full updated materials.
- To read our study materials, visit our office and feel the difference.
To know more about Fee Structure
9986102277/9986103377 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Batch Timings
This batch runs from Monday to Friday every week
- Batch 1:
7:00 AM to 10:00 AM (3 hours a day)
- Batch 2:
10:30 AM to 1:30 PM (3 hours a day)
- Batch 3:
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (3 hours a day)
This batch runs every Saturday and Sunday every week.
- Batch 4:
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (7 hours a day)